Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Yes, I return!  I bet you weren't expecting to see me.

Well then.

I've got some screenshots from our in-progress build of CRU, and a short clip!  Woo.  Unity has been quite a challenge to learn, but now that I'm getting used to it, I'm realizing what an elegant and versatile tool it really is. *golf clap*


We had some major technical difficulties getting that little guy in there.  The entire world built around him took less time.  We finally found a great plugin called uniSWF that just let us take the sprite from Flash and slap it into Unity.

Doodle running around an NPC!
 
The bridges are his only way of achieving depth!  Poor fellow, he must be so shallow.  Ba-dum TSH

 Asteroid field:  Beginner level.



 Space castle:  Not so beginner.



Here is my really short clip, as promised!

That's all for now.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment